This multitasking dress is named after Theodosia Okoh, who not only championed hockey in Ghana, but also designed the country’s national flag. In pure cotton with a limited edition wax block print, we hope that this sleeveless dress will inspire you on your own multidisciplinary journey. With statement lapels, a tie waist, and flared skirt, the easy, breezy Theodosia Wrap Dress is a crowd pleaser you’ll never want to take off. Psst...Our favourite part is the side bow!
- Limited edition
- 100% premium organic quality cotton
- Tailor made to fit your measurements
- Perfectly imperfect. As with any handmade piece, you may notice small differences that are signature of our tailors’ craftsmanship
- Ethically produced by our artisans in Ghana. Learn about our ethos.
- Expect to ship in four weeks
- Who is Theodosia? Discover now!
- You can learn more about the Sheroes Collection here
- Tie waist wrap
- Flared skirt
Fabric & Care
- 100% Premium Quality Cotton 120 gr/m²
- Guaranteed Vlisco Java
- Hand wash with lukewarm water
- Wash inside out
- Hang or gentle tumble dry
- Iron inside out (on reverse)
- Maximum temperature for ironing is 110°C
Personal Styling Service
Questions about this creation? Welcome to the Maakola atelier — where we tailor our pieces to make them uniquely yours. We’re here to help you pick out an outfit for a special occasion, or to discuss any design tweaks you might have in mind. Whatever your styling dilemma, contact us here or at email@example.com one of our experts will be in touch.