Celebrate the beauty of nature and the power of change with our Kofi Annan Pencil Skirt. Custom made by our expert artisans in Ghana, this skirt oozes style and will fill you with confidence and passion whenever you wear it. Featuring a modern and refined silhouette, the form-fitting cut makes this the perfect skirt to dress up, while the slit at the back allows for unrestricted movement. Team your pencil skirt with the matching jacket for a complete and captivating look.
- Pencil shape
- Concealed zip fastening at the back
- Split at the back seam
- Choose from 5 color options
- Coordinating items available
- Certified on blockchain
- Limited edition
- Can be washed more than 30 times
- Made to order or tailor-made
- Perfectly imperfect. As with any handmade piece, you may notice small differences that are signature of our tailors’ craftsmanship
- Ethically produced by our artisans in Ghana and Italy.
- Guaranteed Vlisco Wax Prints
- Read the meaning of the Kofi Annan’s Brain fabric
- Learn more about our Ambassador Laila Abubakari
- Discover the Gaia Collection
Questions about this creation? Welcome to the Maakola atelier — where we tailor our pieces to make them uniquely yours.
From answering all of your questions to making personal recommendations, we’re here to help you pick out an outfit for a special occasion, or to discuss any design tweaks you might have in mind.
Whatever your styling dilemma, contact us here or at email@example.com and one of our experts will be in touch.
- Hand wash with lukewarm water
- Wash inside out
- Hang or gentle tumble dry
- Iron inside out (on reverse)
- Maximum temperature for ironing is 110°C
- We ship worldwide
- Ships in four weeks. Read our Shipping Policy.
- Made to order and tailor made item can't be returned.