Indulge your creative side with this geometric print dress inspired by legendary art collector Peggy Guggenheim’s exuberant spirit. Emblazoned with a geometric print in clear, marine colors, this fitted shirt dress has a neat silhouette with long sleeves and a short skirt that sits above the knee. The shapes of the print are reflected in the details: a square neckline, and large round buttons in alternating black and white. This mini dress makes a statement all on its own, but feel free to channel Peggy’s style with a pair of oversized earrings.
- Limited edition
- 100% premium organic quality cotton
- Tailor made to fit your measurements
- Perfectly imperfect. As with any handmade piece, you may notice small differences that are signature of our tailors’ craftsmanship
- Ethically produced by our artisans in Ghana. Learn about our ethos.
- Expect to ship in four weeks
- Who is Peggy Guggenheim ? Discover now!
- What is the Geometries in Love fabric saying? Read more
- You can learn more about the Sheroes Collection here
- Mini button-up dress
- Statement buttons
- Belted waist
- Long sleeves
- Straight neckline
Fabric & Care
- 100% Premium Quality Cotton 120 gr/m²
- Guaranteed Vlisco Real Dutch Wax Block Print
- Hand wash with lukewarm water
- Wash inside out
- Hang or gentle tumble dry
- Iron inside out (on reverse)
- Maximum temperature for ironing is 110°C
Personal Styling Service
Questions about this creation? Welcome to the Maakola atelier — where we tailor our pieces to make them uniquely yours. We’re here to help you pick out an outfit for a special occasion, or to discuss any design tweaks you might have in mind. Whatever your styling dilemma, contact us here or at email@example.com one of our experts will be in touch.