The Hélène Kimono — Short
Each one of our pieces is made to order.
You can select your standard size according to the chart below, or select “tailor made” in the drop down if you’d prefer to have a garment made to your exact measurements. If you choose “tailor made”, we’ll contact you after you place your order to help you submit your measurements.
Use the chart below to match your measurements to the sizes we use for our garments. Body measurements are in centimeters.
How to Measure:
Chest- Measure underneath your arms at the fullest part of your chest.
Waist- Measure around your true waist, allowing for some slack in the tape.
Hip- Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
To convert the size that interests you, please use our Size Chart which should help you find the right fit.
Maakola is offering personal styling. Wondering what design will work best for you? Or how to mix and match the Maakola silhouettes for different occasions? From answering all of your questions to making personal recommendations, our personal styling consultants are at your service to help you select the perfect design for you.
Send us an email at email@example.com
Featuring a vibrant print in fiery, fall-like colors, the handmade short kimono is finished with a bold orange trim that gives this piece an extra edge, while the oversized sleeves are distinctly feminine and flattering. Wear loose and open for a relaxed silhouette, or cinched at the waist for a comfortable yet elegant work-appropriate option.
- Adjustable silhouette
- Versatile styling
- Belt fastening
- Oversized short sleeves
- Mid-thigh length
- Contrasting trim lapels
- Relaxed fit
- Certified on blockchain
- Limited edition
- Can be washed more than 30 times
- Made to order or tailor-made
- Perfectly imperfect. As with any handmade piece, you may notice small differences that are signature of our tailors’ craftsmanship
- Ethically produced by our artisans in Ghana and Italy.
- Guaranteed Vlisco Wax Prints
- Read about the inspiration behind the Hélène Kimono
- Discover the kimonos
Questions about this creation? Welcome to the Maakola atelier — where we tailor our pieces to make them uniquely yours.
From answering all of your questions to making personal recommendations, we’re here to help you pick out an outfit for a special occasion, or to discuss any design tweaks you might have in mind.
Whatever your styling dilemma, contact us here or at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our experts will be in touch.
- Hand wash with lukewarm water
- Wash inside out
- Hang or gentle tumble dry
- Iron inside out (on reverse)
- Maximum temperature for ironing is 110°C
- We ship worldwide
- Ships in four weeks. Read our Shipping Policy.
- Made to order and tailor made item can't be returned.