Named after the influential Ghanaian writer, this Wax Print skirt is designed with her strong, modern characters in mind. The skirt comes in a vibrant circle print for a playful take on summer polka dots, and has a fitted waist and fabric-covered buttons all the way down the front. With a fluid A-line shape for ease of movement, this swishy midi skirt can be paired with the matching wrap top, or with a simple white tee and denim jacket for a more casual look.
- 100% Premium Quality Cotton 120 gr/m²
Questions about this creation? Welcome to the Maakola atelier — where we tailor our pieces to make them uniquely yours.
From answering all of your questions to making personal recommendations, we’re here to help you pick out an outfit for a special occasion, or to discuss any design tweaks you might have in mind.
Whatever your styling dilemma, contact us here or at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our experts will be in touch.
- Hand wash with lukewarm water
- Wash inside out
- Hang or gentle tumble dry
- Iron inside out (on reverse)
- Maximum temperature for ironing is 110°C
- We ship worldwide
- Ships in four weeks. Read our Shipping Policy.
- Made to order and tailor made item can't be returned.