Ubunutu exists when people unite for a common good, like the global fight against the coronavirus. Facemasks have become a device for the common good, an essential accessory in our daily lives, protecting ourselves and others at the same time. Our Ubuntu Mask collection consists of a series of facemasks in our signature African Prints, made from high-quality materials.
They are washable, comfortable, and breathable, so you can finish off your sophisticated look.
- Three layers of cotton
- Outer: Premium Quality Cotton 120 gr/m²
- Filling: 100% organic cotton
- Lining: 100% organic cotton
- Internal slot for filter
- Elasticated and adjustable ear loops
- Machine wash up more than 50 times
- Adjustable bridge nose
- Soft elasticated straps
- Guaranteed Vlisco Wax Print
- Matching items available
- Comes with a travel pouch
Measure from the bridge of your nose down to the bottom of your chin.
For any measurement under 9 cm, we reccomend Kids.
For any measurement under 15 cm, we reccomend Regular.
For any measurement of 15 cm and above, Large is the best fit.
- Kids: 14 x 8 cm, 5.5" x 3"
- Adult Regular: 22 x 13.5cm, 8.7 x 5.1
- Adult Large: 28 x 16cm, 11x 6.3
- Limited edition
- Can be washed more than 30 times
- Made to order or tailor-made
- Perfectly imperfect. As with any handmade piece, you may notice small differences that are signature of our tailors’ craftsmanship
- Ethically produced by our artisans in Ghana and Italy.
- Guaranteed Vlisco Wax Prints
- Read the meaning of the Kofi Annan’s Brain fabric
- Learn more about our Ambassador Laila Abubakari
- Discover the Gaia Collection