Named after the influential Ghanaian writer, this Wax Print skirt is designed with her strong, modern characters in mind. The skirt comes in a vibrant circle print for a playful take on summer polka dots, and has a fitted waist and fabric-covered buttons all the way down the front. With a fluid A-line shape for ease of movement, this swishy midi skirt can be paired with the matching wrap top, or with a simple white tee and denim jacket for a more casual look.
- Limited edition
- 100% premium organic quality cotton
- Tailor made to fit your measurements
- Perfectly imperfect. As with any handmade piece, you may notice small differences that are signature of our tailors’ craftsmanship
- Ethically produced by our artisans in Ghana. Learn about our ethos.
- Expect to ship in four weeks
- What's the meaning of the Water Well fabric? Discover now!
- Who is Ama Ata? Discover now!
- You can learn more about the Sheroes Collection here
Fabric & Care
- 100% Premium Quality Cotton 120 gr/m²
- Hand wash with lukewarm water
- Wash inside out
- Hang or gentle tumble dry
- Iron inside out (on reverse)
- Maximum temperature for ironing is 110°C
Personal Styling Service
Questions about this creation? Welcome to the Maakola atelier — where we tailor our pieces to make them uniquely yours. We’re here to help you pick out an outfit for a special occasion, or to discuss any design tweaks you might have in mind. Whatever your styling dilemma, contact us here or at firstname.lastname@example.org one of our experts will be in touch.