Get theatrical with your working wardrobe with the Efua Palazzo Pants, named after the poet, theater director and child activist Efua Sutherland. Available in two different prints, these wide leg palazzo pants fasten with two buttons at the center waist, with box pleats above the waistband adding unexpected detail in honor of Efua’s flair for the dramatic. Chic turn-ups complete these modern classics — an easygoing take on professional dressing.
- Limited edition
- 100% premium organic quality cotton
- Tailor made to fit your measurements
- Perfectly imperfect. As with any handmade piece, you may notice small differences that are signature of our tailors’ craftsmanship
- Ethically produced by our artisans in Ghana. Learn about our ethos.
- Expect to ship in four weeks
- Who is Efua Sutherland? Discover now!
- What is the heritage of this fabric? Discover now!
- You can learn more about the Sheroes Collection here
- Buttons and zip fastening
- Wide, relaxed fit
- Box-pleated high waist
Fabric & Care
- 100% Premium Quality Cotton 120 gr/m²
- Guaranteed Vlisco Real Dutch Wax Block Print
- Hand wash with lukewarm water
- Wash inside out
- Hang or gentle tumble dry
- Iron inside out (on reverse)
- Maximum temperature for ironing is 110°C
Personal Styling Service
Questions about this creation? Welcome to the Maakola atelier — where we tailor our pieces to make them uniquely yours. We’re here to help you pick out an outfit for a special occasion, or to discuss any design tweaks you might have in mind. Whatever your styling dilemma, contact us here or at firstname.lastname@example.org one of our experts will be in touch.