Each one of our pieces is made to order.
You can select your standard size according to the chart below, or select “tailor made” in the drop down if you’d prefer to have a garment made to your exact measurements. If you choose “tailor made”, we’ll contact you after you place your order to help you submit your measurements.
Use the chart below to match your measurements to the sizes we use for our garments. Body measurements are in centimeters.
How to Measure:
Chest- Measure underneath your arms at the fullest part of your chest.
Waist- Measure around your true waist, allowing for some slack in the tape.
Hip- Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
To convert the size that interests you, please use our Size Chart which should help you find the right fit.
Maakola is offering personal styling. Wondering what design will work best for you? Or how to mix and match the Maakola silhouettes for different occasions? From answering all of your questions to making personal recommendations, our personal styling consultants are at your service to help you select the perfect design for you.
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Handcrafted by our expert tailors, this blazer is the perfect piece for workwear and special occasions. Featuring a captivating leaf and floral print, the Flora Blazer will accentuate your waist thanks to the single-button fastening, while the long-line shape will flatter your hips. This timeless piece looks sophisticated and chic when worn open or fastened, making it wonderfully versatile. Team your blazer with the coordinating Flora Pencil Pants to make an elegant statement.
- Fitted shape
- Single-button fastening
- Accentuated waist
- Plunging v-neck
- Concealed side pockets
- Flared cut
- Falls below the hips
- Coordinating items available
- 100% Premium Quality Cotton 120 gr/m²
- Organic Cotton Lining
- Certified on blockchain
- Limited edition
- Ship within 6 weeks
- Perfectly imperfect. As with any handmade piece, you may notice small differences that are signature of our tailors’ craftsmanship
- Ethically produced by our artisans in Ghana and Italy.
- Guaranteed Vlisco Cotton Wax fabric
- What is the Flora fabric saying? Read the story
- Discover the Flora Collection
Questions about this creation? Welcome to the Maakola atelier — where we tailor our pieces to make them uniquely yours.
From answering all of your questions to making personal recommendations, we’re here to help you pick out an outfit for a special occasion, or to discuss any design tweaks you might have in mind.
Whatever your styling dilemma, contact us here or at email@example.com and one of our experts will be in touch.
- Hand wash with lukewarm water
- Wash inside out
- Hang or gentle tumble dry
- Iron inside out (on reverse)
- Maximum temperature for ironing is 110°C
- We ship worldwide
- Ships in four weeks. Read our Shipping Policy.
- Made to order and tailor made item can't be returned.