Stand your ground in this structured coat dress. Named after the independence activist Hannah Cudjoe, this belted coat dress comes in a crisp cotton Wax Print emblazoned with a look-at-me peacock feather motif for an instant confidence boost. With a notch lapel and fabric-covered buttons running all the way down, this cotton coat dress will make you stand taller however you style it. Button it up and pair with pumps for a work meeting, or wear it loose over narrow pants or denim for a weekend look with a little extra.
- Limited edition
- 100% premium organic quality cotton
- Tailor made to fit your measurements
- Perfectly imperfect. As with any handmade piece, you may notice small differences that are signature of our tailors’ craftsmanship
- Ethically produced by our artisans in Ghana. Learn about our ethos.
- Expect to ship in four weeks
- Who is Hannah Cudjoe? Read more
- You can learn more about the Sheroes Collection here
Fabric & Care
- 100% Premium Quality Cotton 120 gr/m²
- Guaranteed Vlisco Real Dutch Wax Block Print
- Hand wash with lukewarm water
- Wash inside out
- Hang or gentle tumble dry
- Iron inside out (on reverse)
- Maximum temperature for ironing is 110°C
Personal Styling Service
Questions about this creation? Welcome to the Maakola atelier — where we tailor our pieces to make them uniquely yours. We’re here to help you pick out an outfit for a special occasion, or to discuss any design tweaks you might have in mind. Whatever your styling dilemma, contact us here or at email@example.com one of our experts will be in touch.