Wave your arms in the air like you just don’t care with this joyful Wax Print top. Named after Ghana’s first female pilot, this ruffle sleeve top is emblazoned with birds in flight for a free-spirited feel, and has flirty, three-tier sleeves, a flattering waist tie and a wide v neckline that can be worn off the shoulder. The wrap top pairs well with jeans or white pants for a casual summer look; or team it with matching pants for a cute co-ord.
- Limited edition
- 100% premium organic quality cotton
- Tailor made to fit your measurements
- Perfectly imperfect. As with any handmade piece, you may notice small differences that are signature of our tailors’ craftsmanship
- Ethically produced by our artisans in Ghana. Learn about our ethos.
- Expect to ship in four weeks
- What is the Speed Bird fabric saying? Read more
- You can learn more about the Sheroes Collection here
Fabric & Care
- 100% Premium Quality Cotton 120 gr/m²
- Guaranteed Vlisco Real Dutch Wax Block Print
- Hand wash with lukewarm water
- Wash inside out
- Hang or gentle tumble dry
- Iron inside out (on reverse)
- Maximum temperature for ironing is 110°C
Personal Styling Service
Questions about this creation? Welcome to the Maakola atelier — where we tailor our pieces to make them uniquely yours. We’re here to help you pick out an outfit for a special occasion, or to discuss any design tweaks you might have in mind. Whatever your styling dilemma, contact us here or at firstname.lastname@example.org one of our experts will be in touch.