With its 50s-inspired silhouette and vivid floral print, this midi dress is a glamorous choice inspired by the iconic singer and civil rights activist Nina Simone. The fishtail dress features an oversized pink and gold floral print on a green base, and sits close to the body, kicking out playfully at the hem. With a flattering, feminine square neckline, the floral dress is finished with a peplum to emphasize the waist. This statement dress takes its cue Nina Simone’s fearlessness; we hope that any woman who wears it feels freedom from fear.
- Limited edition
- 100% premium organic quality cotton
- Perfectly imperfect. As with any handmade piece, you may notice small differences that are signature of our tailors’ craftsmanship
- Ethically produced by our artisans in Ghana. Learn about our ethos.
- Expect to ship in two days
- Fitted shape
- Peplum top
- Fishtail hem
- Midi skirt length
- Long sleeves
- Square neckline
Fabric & Care
- 100% Premium Quality Cotton 120 gr/m²
- Guaranteed Vlisco Real Dutch Wax Block Print
- Hand wash with lukewarm water
- Wash inside out
- Hang or gentle tumble dry
- Iron inside out (on reverse)
Personal Styling Service
Questions about this creation? Welcome to the Maakola atelier — where we tailor our pieces to make them uniquely yours. We’re here to help you pick out an outfit for a special occasion, or to discuss any design tweaks you might have in mind. Whatever your styling dilemma, contact us here or at firstname.lastname@example.org one of our experts will be in touch.