Ubunutu exists when people unite for a common good, like the global fight against the coronavirus. Facemasks have become a device for the common good, an essential accessory in our daily lives, protecting ourselves and others at the same time. Our Ubuntu Mask collection consists of a series of facemasks in our signature African Prints, made from high-quality materials.
They are washable, comfortable, and breathable, so you can finish off your sophisticated look.
- Three layers of cotton
- Outer: Premium Quality Cotton 120 gr/m²
- Filling: 100% organic cotton
- Lining: 100% organic cotton
- Internal slot for filter
- Elasticated and adjustable ear loops
- Machine wash up more than 50 times
- Adjustable bridge nose
- Soft elasticated straps
- Guaranteed Vlisco Wax Print
- Matching items available
- Comes with a travel pouch
- Limited edition
- Can be washed more than 30 times
- Made to order or Tailor made
- Perfectly imperfect. As with any handmade piece, you may notice small differences that are signature of our tailors’ craftsmanship
- Ethically produced by our artisans in Ghana and Italy.
- Guaranteed Vlisco Cotton Satin Block Print
- What is the Tree of Life fabric saying? Read the story
- Discover the Gaia Collection
Measure from the bridge of your nose down to the bottom of your chin.
For any measurement under 9 cm, we reccomend Kids.
For any measurement under 15 cm, we reccomend Regular.
For any measurement of 15 cm and above, Large is the best fit.
- Kids: 14 x 8 cm, 5.5" x 3"
- Adult Regular: 22 x 13.5cm, 8.7 x 5.1
- Adult Large: 28 x 16cm, 11x 6.3
Questions about this creation? Welcome to the Maakola atelier — where we tailor our pieces to make them uniquely yours.
From answering all of your questions to making personal recommendations, we’re here to help you pick out an outfit for a special occasion, or to discuss any design tweaks you might have in mind.
Whatever your styling dilemma, contact us here or at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our experts will be in touch.
- Hand wash with lukewarm water
- Wash inside out
- Hang or gentle tumble dry
- Iron inside out (on reverse)
- Maximum temperature for ironing is 110°C
- We ship worldwide
- Ships in four weeks. Read our Shipping Policy.
- Made to order and tailor made item can't be returned.