Ubuntu Mask Nemesis
Each one of our pieces is made to order.
You can select your standard size according to the chart below, or select “tailor made” in the drop down if you’d prefer to have a garment made to your exact measurements. If you choose “tailor made”, we’ll contact you after you place your order to help you submit your measurements.
Use the chart below to match your measurements to the sizes we use for our garments. Body measurements are in centimeters.
How to Measure:
Chest- Measure underneath your arms at the fullest part of your chest.
Waist- Measure around your true waist, allowing for some slack in the tape.
Hip- Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
To convert the size that interests you, please use our Size Chart which should help you find the right fit.
Maakola is offering personal styling. Wondering what design will work best for you? Or how to mix and match the Maakola silhouettes for different occasions? From answering all of your questions to making personal recommendations, our personal styling consultants are at your service to help you select the perfect design for you.
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ubunutu exists when people unite for a common good, like the global fight against the coronavirus. Facemasks have become a device for the common good, an essential accessory in our daily lives, protecting ourselves and others at the same time. Our Ubuntu Mask collection consists of a series of facemasks in our signature African Prints, made from high-quality materials.
They are washable, comfortable, and breathable, so you can finish off your sophisticated look.
- Three layers of cotton
- Outer: Premium Quality Cotton 120 gr/m²
- Filling: 100% organic cotton
- Lining: 100% organic cotton
- Internal slot for filter
- Elasticated and adjustable ear loops
- Machine wash up more than 50 times
- Adjustable bridge nose
- Soft elasticated straps
- Guaranteed Vlisco Wax Print
- Matching items available
- Comes with a travel pouch
Measure from the bridge of your nose down to the bottom of your chin.
For any measurement under 9 cm, we reccomend Kids.
For any measurement under 15 cm, we reccomend Regular.
For any measurement of 15 cm and above, Large is the best fit.
- Kids: 14 x 8 cm, 5.5" x 3"
- Adult Regular: 22 x 13.5cm, 8.7 x 5.1
- Adult Large: 28 x 16cm, 11x 6.3
- Limited edition
- Made to order
- Perfectly imperfect. As with any handmade piece, you may notice small differences that are signature of our tailors’ craftsmanship
- Ethically produced by our artisans in Ghana and Italy.
- Guaranteed Vlisco Wax Prints
- The inspiration behind the Ubuntu Masks
- Discover the Ubuntu Masks Collections